Burenda Clermont Angus and Brangus Bull Sale 10am 4th October 2018
40 Top two year old Angus bulls and 30 Burenda Black bulls on offer.
The EBV's of all bulls are some of the best we have bred to date with -
- 66% are ideal for heifers based on gestation length and calving ease.
- 68% are in the top 30% for 200, 400 & 600 day growth.
- 68% are in the top 30% for IMF.
- 84% are in the top 30% for Angus Breeding.
- 76% are in the top 30% for Domestic.
- 81% are in the top 30% for Heavy Grain & Heavy Grass.
To view weights, scanning, semen and morphology data please click here and to view pictures go to the galleries section or visit Auctions Plus. There will be a few pictures on Face Book as well.
Team Burenda will be offering freight for any purchases at Clermont back to both Roma and Dalby Downs at our cost. This includes the clearing costs as well.
The bulls this year have been prepared sensibly on oats and silage and are well grown athletic bulls that should survive in the current conditions. Fully vaccinated for -
7 in 1 vaccine
3 Day Sickness
Handled on bikes and with dogs and some mustering with horses.
The bulls will be available for viewing at the Clermont saleyards from daylight on the 3rd October 2018.
Agents are H&W Clermont.
Enter your email address below to be notified when our video and printed catalogues are available.